The aims of the South Dorset Conservative Association are to sustain and promote the objectives of the Conservative Party in the parliamentary constituency of South Dorset; to provide both an effective campaigning organisation in the constituency and to secure the return of Conservative candidates at both local and national elections; to raise the necessary funds to achieve these objectives as well as contributing to the funds of the Conservative Party.
- President - Nigel Bundy
- Chairman - Caroline Nickinson
- Deputy Chairman (Political) - Naj Alidina
- Deputy Chairman (Membership) - Cheryl Hobbs
- Deputy Chairman (Finance) - Richard Nickinson
- Purbeck Representative - George Preston
- Weymouth Representative - Kevin Brookes
- West Dorset Representative - Alan Thacker
We always welcome new members and your participation would be greatly appreciated. We’ve a range of membership options that enable you to become involved in the way that suits you best.
The South Dorset Conservative Association is a member of and affiliated to the “Conservative Party” and is bound by the Constitution of the Party.