The aims of the South Dorset Conservative Association are to sustain and promote the objectives of the Conservative Party in the parliamentary constituency of South Dorset, both to provide an effective campaigning organisation in the constituency and to secure the return of Conservative candidates at both local and national elections; to raise the necessary funds to achieve these objectives as well as contributing to the funds of the Conservative Party.
- President - Nigel Bundy
- Chairman - Caroline Nickinson
- Deputy Chairman (Political) - Naj Alidina
- Deputy Chairman (Membership) - Cheryl Hobbs
- Deputy Chairman (Finance) - Richard Nickinson
- Purbeck Representative - George Preston
- Weymouth Representative - Andrew Prowse
- West Dorset Representative - Alan Thacker
We always welcome new members and your participation would be greatly appreciated. We’ve a range of membership options that enable you to become involved in the way that suits you best.
The South Dorset Conservative Association is a member of and affiliated to the “Conservative Party” and is bound by the Constitution of the Party.