Becoming a member of South Dorset Conservatives is a great way to invest in the future of our country and support Richard Drax MP at the same time.
Invest in the UK’s future – become a member for just £25
You can play a part in the campaign to improve our country by becoming a member for just £25. Since we do not receive any money centrally we rely entirely on local fundraising and membership. In addition, as a member, you can also:
- Enjoy the social side of the Party, including regular events hosted by South Dorset Conservatives, and special occasions with impressive guest speakers.
- Join in with our campaigning and fundraising activities throughout the year, especially during the excitement of elections. We have elections every year for either Borough or County or nationally for Parliament and the European Parliament.
- Get the chance to attend our national conference and have a say in the direction of the Party.
- Receive regular newsletters, keeping you up to date with our work and important local issues.
We have five levels of membership to suit your level of interest - we urge you to join us and make a difference.
- Conservative Future: This is a movement for all Conservative Party members under the age of 30. It is currently the largest political youth organisation in the UK. Becoming a member costs £25 or £5 if you are under 23.
- Friends: For people who are keen to be involved, but don't want to be a full member. To become a Friend all you need to do is make a minimum donation of £5. You will recieve all correspondence by email.
- Members: As a member you receive voting rights in Party elections amongst other benefits. Becoming a member cost £25 per annum.
- Patrons: Patrons are invited to exclusive Patrons only events. Becoming a Patron costs £300 or £400 per couple, which can be paid monthly. This includes an invitation to an exclusive Patrons Dinner with our MP.
TO JOIN DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED APPLICATION FORM AND SEND TO: CHESIL HOUSE, DORST GREEN TECHNOLOGY PARK, WINFRITH NEWBURGH, DORCHESTER, DORSET DT2 8ZB.
ALTERNATIVELY IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY STANDING ORDER PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM AND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 01305 851 900